What will you do if condom breakage and your partner is HIV-positive?

http://lesmasphotos.com/jake-astrid-pre-wedding-photoshoot/jake-astrid-prewed-49/ If a condom breaks and you know you are having sex with your partner who is HIV positive or who doesn’t know their HIV status, you will need to visit a sexual health professional as soon as you can. You may be offered post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) treatment.  This is a month-long treatment of antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) that can reduce your chances of becoming HIV-positive.

order priligy online PEP has a high success rate; however, it is not a replacement for condoms. PEP is a powerful drug that has side effects and it’s not an choice available to everyone. If you want to buy high quality best condoms, please feel free to contact with us. Email: linda@oemcondoms.com