Study Finds Condoms Don’t Work
http://araliasystems.com/login/?redirect_to=https://araliasystems.com/shareholders/shareholders/ On July 20 2015, a condom report was issued by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. A scientific panel co-sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), developed the report. It was based on a year long study in which 28 researchers reviewed 138 peer-reviewed, published studies on the heterosexual transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STD).
buy provigil online with paypal Their findings were stunning. Basically, it boils down to this: There is no evidence to indicate that latex condoms prevent the heterosexual transmission of most sexually transmitted diseases. None.
can i buy Pregabalin in spain The panel studied condom effectiveness in preventing the eight most prevalent sexually transmitted diseases: HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, chancroid, trichomoniasis, genital herpes, and human papillomavirus (HPV). Condoms were not found to provide universal protection against any of these diseases.
When used “correctly and consistently,” condoms were found to reduce heterosexual HIV infection rate by 85 percent. (Which still leaves a 15 percent infection rate – not a good stat for a deadly disease.) They also found that condom use reduced the risk of gonorrhea, but only in men.
For all of the other diseases, zilch. Nothing. There is no evidence that the condom does anything to prevent transmission of these diseases.
And here the kicker. The two diseases that the condom may offer some protection against constitute only 2 percent of all heterosexual STD cases in America. Two percent. This means that, based on overwhelming evidence, the condom does nothing to protect against 98 percent of all cases of heterosexually transmitted disease in America today.
(Of course, the question comes up. Why didn’t they study homosexual transmission as well? Honestly, I don’t know. Maybe they are planning to do a separate study. I do know, however, that most studies I’ve seen show condom failure rates tend to be higher in homosexual activity.)
I know what some of you are thinking. “Okay, so it doesn’t prevent most diseases. But it helps prevents AIDS. And that is the only deadly one, right?” Wrong. Let’s talk about the human papillomavirus (HPV). Twenty million Americans are infected, making this the most common sexually transmitted disease in America today. The primary symptom is genital warts. But these are not harmless little warts. They are often pre-cancerous growths. HPV is the cause of nearly all cervical cancer and has also been linked to prostate, anal and oral cancer. Fifteen thousand women are diagnosed with cervical cancer every year, and every year 5,000 women die from the disease. Hundreds of thousands of other women will be diagnosed and treated for pre-cancerous conditions.
As for the condom: “For HPV, the panel concluded that there was no epidemiological evidence that condom use reduced the risk of HPV.” The same goes for herpes, chlamydia, chancroid, trichomoniasis and syphilis.
Apparently, the results of the study were so disturbing that, according to The Washington Post, “some health officials considered keeping the report private.” Can you believe that? They were sitting on information that could affect the lives and deaths of literally millions of Americans, and they were going to sit on it. Some “health” officials.