Some misconceptions about the use of condoms in birth control
- Many people believe that at least 18 years of age to buy condoms. This is a wrong idea. Even young people can buy it if needed. Not only that, it is available free from different community health centers or public health centers.
- Many people think that condoms do not require oral sex. But condoms are not just used for birth control. It protects people from sexually transmitted diseases.
prednisone to buy uk So if the partner or partner is carrying any infection, the condom is necessary.
- Many people think that condoms are not expired. This is a wrong idea. There may be some problem with the use of expired condoms, including rattling genital rashes.
- Condom is uncomfortable and sex is not enjoyable. But the feeling that comes without condom, couples get the same feeling with it.
- Many people think that using condoms does not require condom use. But the risk remains the same. Because it is possible to conceive by eating birthdays.
- Another misconception is in circulation. That is, there is no risk to using two condoms simultaneously. Actually, you have to use a condom at once. It is important to use properly.
- Many people think that lubricants can be used to make the condom more slippery. The idea is wrong. The field should be used in water or silicon based lubricants.
- Many people think that condoms can be used in sex. But there is a possibility of sexually transmitted diseases.
- If you have sex twice, there is no problem with using condoms for the first time. But this is also a misconception. The use of condoms is to use as many times as possible.
- It is also wrong to say that the condom can be kept anywhere. Can not be kept at extra temperature. Again condoms in the pocket pocket, but its elasticity nose. Could be.
- Latex condoms are found in many cases of allergic reactions. It is thought that if sex can not be sex then. But there are many condoms in the market that are not latex. These can be used easily