How to use a condom ?
- Take the condom out of the packet, taking care not to tear it with jewellery or fingernails – do not open the packet with your teeth.
- Place the condom over the tip of the erect penis.
- If there’s a teat on the end of the condom, use your thumb and forefinger to squeeze the air out of it.
- Gently roll the condom down to the base of the penis.
- If the condom won’t roll down, you’re probably holding it the wrong way round – if this happens, throw the condom away because it may have sperm on it, and try again with a new one.
- After sex, withdraw the penis while it’s still erect – hold the condom onto the base of the penis while you do this.
- Remove the condom from the penis, being careful not to spill any semen.
- Throw the condom away in a bin, not down the toilet.
- Make sure the man’s penis does not touch his partner’s genital area again.
- If you have sex again, use a new condom.
This will important on the box design or leaflet. Pls. include these information.
Custom private brand condom from us, contact: email@example.com