The condom flavors that available are as follows, Mint, Banana, Cola, Strawberry, Chocolate, Grape, Apple, Orange, Vanilla and even Bacon, etc.
Do Flavored condoms taste good? For people who wish make oral sex, flavored condoms will be better than the natural latex condoms. They taste good and no rubber flavor.
Fruit Flavored condoms like strawberry flavored condom, banana flavored condom, apple flavored condoms, orange flavored condoms etc. they are mostly liked by people. Chocolate flavored condoms, mint flavored condom, vanilla flavored condom the next. Although there are some other flavor like bacon, cannabis, less people use it.
Make the best taste flavored condoms, feel free inquire us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The condoms for women is a pouch that is used during intercourse to prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of sexually transmitted diseases. It has flexible rings at each end. Just before vaginal intercourse, it is inserted deep into the vagina. The ring at the closed end holds the pouch in the vagina.
1) Female condoms are fun for foreplay.
2) Female condoms increase pleasure for both partners during sex.
3) Female condoms provide dual protection from STIs and pregnancy.
4) Female condoms aren’t just for vaginal sex.
5) Insertion doesn’t have to be awkward.
Quality female condom inquire us: email@example.com
Many people know that the use of a condoms in sex is appropriate not only as protection against conception but also as a way to protect against sexually transmitted diseases. But when it comes to real contact, many men will not use it. Why? The core of the problem lies in the size of sold condoms.
A recent study among Australian heterosexual men found that only one in three had used a condom during the last contact with a new partner.
Experts therefore wanted to know what the reasons behind it. The most frequent answers were not surprising. Men often complained about discomfort when using a condom or reduced sensitivity in contact. But it was not enough for experts to go further in their research. And they got to the core of the problem itself. Behind everything is the size of condoms, which are of a standard size larger than the average length of the penis during erection. Most men are so common a large condom.
Until recently, all standard condoms had a length of at least 17 cm. However, many studies have pointed out that the average length of the erect penis is about 2.5 centimeters shorter, the New York Times reported.
“The idea was to be a regular condom long enough for all men. If it is longer, the length can be rolled up, “Debby Herbenick, a sexual health expert at Indian University in the United States, told Daily Telegraph.
She, in a study she and her colleagues across the United States, found that 83 per cent of men (out of a total of 1,661 people) had the length of a stiff penis shorter than the 17 cm. On average, it was only 14.15 centimeters.
In similar research in the UK, the results of which were published in BJU International Urological Journal, experts found an average penile size of 13.12 cm in erection.
More dimensions, more satisfaction
Maybe she’s lying for better times. US Global Protection Corp. began to produce condoms in a total of 60 sizes that combine ten different lengths and nine sizes of male penis. They now offer lengths ranging from 12.45 cm to 23.88 centimeters and a circumference from 8.9 cm to 12.7 centimeters. For comparison, commonly available condoms range from 17 to 21.1 centimeters in length and 9.9 to 11.43 centimeters in circumference.
“If men bought the smallest size of the condom, and yet it was still big for them, it is terrible for them,” the president said. He added, shortly after the sale, customers ordered all the sizes they offered.
In order to guarantee confidentiality, the company offers random letters and numbers, such as B17, when ordering in the new size markings instead of standard length units. Only the ordering party will know what size is hidden under this label.
If the condom is used correctly, it is a reliable contraceptive.
It captures the sperm and thus forms an excellent barrier for the released sperm. The rubber bars their way to the egg cell.
Someone think the condom is less reliable as a contraceptive than means such as the pill, the implant or the coil. It is because condoms are not always used correctly and they are sometimes ‘forgotten’ to use.
That is why we advise such people to use the condom in combination with one of the above contraceptives. The pill, the implant, the IUD … as protection against an unplanned pregnancy, the condom as protection against HIV and STD.
Textured condoms enhance sexual pleasure and intimacy leading to better confidence for both of you in your love making, which goes a long way between the sheets. Experimenting with different types and textures generally spices things up and can bring a lot of extra fun to the bedroom. Textured condoms have been engineered and strategically formed to add extra pleasure in the spots you need it – they bring added arousal and adventure to your sex life.
Choosing between conventional condoms and textured condoms is entirely up to you as it is such a personal choice. It’s all about having some fun between the sheets experimenting and discovering what feels good for both of you.
Our textured condoms including dotted condom, ribbed condom, contoured condom, which also can add flavor.
Custom quality condom in a trustable factory, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Without a condom, a normal sexual life is almost impossible: unwanted pregnancy, venereal diseases (gonorrhea, chlamydia) and, finally, the risk of contracting HIV. Among married couples, the percentage of diseases transmitted to halves can be called low, but for those couples who prefer free relationships, including homosexual, etc., the risk of getting one of the above diseases is quite high. It should be understood that condoms do not give 100% guarantee that the girl will not become pregnant, but they can 99% guarantee that they will not need to pay a visit to the nearest clinic.
- Many people believe that at least 18 years of age to buy condoms. This is a wrong idea. Even young people can buy it if needed. Not only that, it is available free from different community health centers or public health centers.
- Many people think that condoms do not require oral sex. But condoms are not just used for birth control. It protects people from sexually transmitted diseases.
So if the partner or partner is carrying any infection, the condom is necessary.
- Many people think that condoms are not expired. This is a wrong idea. There may be some problem with the use of expired condoms, including rattling genital rashes.
- Condom is uncomfortable and sex is not enjoyable. But the feeling that comes without condom, couples get the same feeling with it.
- Many people think that using condoms does not require condom use. But the risk remains the same. Because it is possible to conceive by eating birthdays.
- Another misconception is in circulation. That is, there is no risk to using two condoms simultaneously. Actually, you have to use a condom at once. It is important to use properly.
- Many people think that lubricants can be used to make the condom more slippery. The idea is wrong. The field should be used in water or silicon based lubricants.
- Many people think that condoms can be used in sex. But there is a possibility of sexually transmitted diseases.
- If you have sex twice, there is no problem with using condoms for the first time. But this is also a misconception. The use of condoms is to use as many times as possible.
- It is also wrong to say that the condom can be kept anywhere. Can not be kept at extra temperature. Again condoms in the pocket pocket, but its elasticity nose. Could be.
- Latex condoms are found in many cases of allergic reactions. It is thought that if sex can not be sex then. But there are many condoms in the market that are not latex. These can be used easily
If the width or length of the condom does not fit the size of your penis, the condom can withstand pressure beyond its tolerance, resulting in tearing it down. We have repeatedly talked about the importance of condom sizes. As an adult, you should know that condoms are not “Free Size” products. We recommend that you read our knowledge about the importance of measuring the size of the penis and using the correct size of the condom if you do not have enough information about it.
Everyone wish to have the safe oral sex. It’s important to choose the right sort of condom. Choose one tastes good, you will feel good in your mouth.
Before buying a condom for oral sex, think about some things.
Don’t use the N-9 condom for oral sex. It’s really a bad idea, it can numb your tongue. Look for condoms that unlubricated or have non-spermicidal lubricants.
Flavored condoms are most preferred for oral sex, but some flavored condoms are just novelty items. Before buying them, read the instruction. Check if they’re safe for practicing sex.
Practicing safer oral sex can reduce the risk of several STDs. Condoms also can be an enjoyable part of sex play. Condoms not only can provide a feeling of emothinal security, also can actually make oral sex physically more fun.